  1. LBJGH

    LBJGH Guest

    Anyone got this combination working?

    LBJGH, Jun 13, 2005

  2. LBJGH

    LBJGH Guest

    OK, got a 4200+ but now I need a working bios... anyone got a newer bios
    than 04/01/05?

    LBJGH, Jul 1, 2005

  3. LBJGH

    husky55 Guest

    It's posted at Epox web site!!!

    husky55, Jul 6, 2005
  4. LBJGH

    LBJGH Guest

    What a bios for the 9nda3+ Link please.

    LBJGH, Jul 9, 2005
  5. LBJGH

    jpi Guest

    You could look into MagicBios configuration file (it's an .ini file). There
    a lot of detailed info in there.

    JPI

    jpi, Jul 20, 2005