    Just bought a Epox 9NDA3J, any thoughts, experiences or tips
    Regards
    Bob

    BH2, Nov 13, 2005

  2. BH2

    DaveL Guest

    I just built one of these for my brother in law. Not much to say. Went
    well.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Nov 13, 2005

  3. BH2

    Larz Guest

    I was happy with mine... then I downloaded and flashed the newest Bios.
    Now I'm even more happy.

    9NDA3J, 64XP 3000+ at 2.26 Ghz, 2 Gigs Mushkin 3200, 2 80 Gig IDE HDD, 1 80
    Gig SATA, 1 dual layer DVD burner, 1 CDRW drive, old Chaintech NV5200 video
    card. (I don't play games, so I don't really need another video card just
    yet.) All powered by a 460 watt power supply.

    Larz, Nov 14, 2005
  4. BH2

    DaveL Guest

    What did the new bios fix or improve?

    DaveL

    DaveL, Nov 25, 2005
  5. BH2

    Larz Guest

    It fixed some memory compatability problems I was having, gives a wider
    range of memory settings, somewhat easier overclockablity.

    Larz, Dec 4, 2005