    Terminal app, the forward slash (/) acts as a word delimiter, so I only
    get a single file or directory name. Does anyone know how to customize
    this behavior? Thanks in advance.

    jaredjacobs, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Have you tried triple-clicking them instead of double-clicking?

    Aaron Melgares, Oct 21, 2005

  3. jaredjacobs

    Paul Sture Guest

    But that selects the whole line, which you often don't want.

    I forget which flavour of Linux was concerned, but I found a way there
    to customize the delimiters for this purpose,and it was most
    useful.

    Does anyone know how to customize the delimiters here on OSX?

    Paul Sture, Oct 21, 2005
  4. jaredjacobs

    Paul Sture Guest

    To answer my own question, partially at least, iTerm allows you to
    specify "Characters considered part of a word" - it's in Preferences >
    General.

    Paul Sture, Oct 21, 2005
  5. jaredjacobs

    Bob Harris Guest

    Maybe you want to look at iTerm. It allows you to specify the
    word delimiters in preferences.
    <http://iterm.sourceforge.net/>

    Bob Harris

    Bob Harris, Oct 26, 2005