    How can I do the same in tablet mode?

    Thanks,

    Milton q.

    Milton q., Aug 25, 2004

  2. Milton q.

    Chris H. Guest

    You can program the action to one of the buttons, Milton. See the Tablet
    Buttons tab in Control Panel/Tablet and Pen Settings. There is also
    information in Help and Support.

    Chris H., Aug 25, 2004

  3. One of the buttons on the M200 actually already has a way to do this, if the
    default settings are still the same. If you hold down the round navigation
    button a special Toshiba menu will pop-up, and from that menu you can select
    the various internal/external monitor combinations.

    Best Regards,
    ~Spencer

    Spencer Goad \(MVP\), Aug 25, 2004