    US Army Retired
    2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master
    Skype: lee.g.bray and logitech

    Lee, Mar 12, 2014

  2. Lee

    BillW50 Guest

    http://forums.cnet.com/7723-12546_102-411528/right-click-menu-item-freezes/

    --
    Bill
    Dell Latitude Slate Tablet 128GB SSD ('12 era) - Thunderbird v24.3.0

    BillW50, Mar 12, 2014

  3. Lee

    Frank Guest

    On 3/12/2014 2:04 PM, BillW50 wrote:
    > On 3/12/2014 10:44 AM, Lee wrote:
    >> I am running Vista on my computer and on numerous
    >> occasions when I right click on ie trash or some other
    >> items the sand timer just keeps on going and nothing
    >> happens. This happens many many times a day and I am
    >> getting frustrated. When I hit the ctrl alt delete I get
    >> the msg that windows explorer is not working properly any
    >> ideas anyone? Is there a way to fix it?

    > http://forums.cnet.com/7723-12546_102-411528/right-click-menu-item-freezes/

    Mentioned here that my Vista system crashed and burned last year and I
    got a new GW with Win8. Think you can only get the most recent IE on
    Win8 and other intermediate versions were clunky. Today it is OK but I
    prefer Firefox and Chrome to IE.

    Frank, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Hi Bill, well I gave it a try and nothing helps. I right click on
    Desktop and
    zilch. Still no icons either. Got hit with a major malware and it took me
    a day to get it cleaned out. Still got that same problem with timer icon
    also. Hey at least it gave me something to ask on this forum if there is
    anyone left. (grin) I would also say just the lack of posters
    indicates that
    Gateway has a good product it is just the Microsoft stuff that give it a
    problem. BTW thanks again for your assistance.

    BillW50 wrote:
    > On 3/12/2014 10:44 AM, Lee wrote:
    >> I am running Vista on my computer and on numerous
    >> occasions when I right click on ie trash or some other
    >> items the sand timer just keeps on going and nothing
    >> happens. This happens many many times a day and I am
    >> getting frustrated. When I hit the ctrl alt delete I get
    >> the msg that windows explorer is not working properly any
    >> ideas anyone? Is there a way to fix it?

    > http://forums.cnet.com/7723-12546_102-411528/right-click-menu-item-freezes/

    --
    Lee US Army Retired