    US Army Retired
    2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master
    Skype: lee.g.bray and logitech

    Lee, Mar 12, 2014

  2. Lee

    BillW50 Guest

    http://forums.cnet.com/7723-12546_102-411528/right-click-menu-item-freezes/

    BillW50, Mar 12, 2014

  3. Lee

    Frank Guest

    Mentioned here that my Vista system crashed and burned last year and I
    got a new GW with Win8. Think you can only get the most recent IE on
    Win8 and other intermediate versions were clunky. Today it is OK but I
    prefer Firefox and Chrome to IE.

    Frank, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Hi Bill, well I gave it a try and nothing helps. I right click on
    Desktop and
    zilch. Still no icons either. Got hit with a major malware and it took me
    a day to get it cleaned out. Still got that same problem with timer icon
    also. Hey at least it gave me something to ask on this forum if there is
    anyone left. (grin) I would also say just the lack of posters
    indicates that
    Gateway has a good product it is just the Microsoft stuff that give it a
    problem. BTW thanks again for your assistance.

    Lee, Mar 31, 2014