    If Windows 7 is not shipped with an installation disk, is it still
    possible to do a restore with Windows 7?

    Larry

    lgreenwood, Jun 18, 2011

  2. lgreenwood

    Bob Villa Guest

    There's instructions with it on how to make/burn a recovery disc. I
    ordered from SB a few months ago and received both OS and driver DVD's.

    Bob Villa, Jun 18, 2011

  3. lgreenwood

    lgreenwood Guest

    SB?

    lgreenwood, Jun 18, 2011
  4. lgreenwood

    Bob Villa Guest

    Small Business. Anyone can order from there.

    Bob Villa, Jun 18, 2011
  5. lgreenwood

    lgreenwood Guest

    Got it!...thanks for the reply..Larry