A Street View of Google Street View Vehicle in detail.

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Don McKenzie, Jan 25, 2010.

  1. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    A Street View of Google Street View Vehicle in detail:
    http://www.overclockers.com.au/article.php?id=844480&P=1

    And for all Australians world wide: "Happy Australia Day"
    http://www.australiaday.com.au/
    http://www.australiaday.org.au/experience/page31.asp
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_Day

    Cheers Don...

    --
    Don McKenzie

    Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
    Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
    No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

    Product Sellout: 15% OFF 4DSystems OLED Displays & modules.
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/micro-oled.html

    Don McKenzie, Jan 25, 2010

  2. Don McKenzie

    F Murtz Guest

    F Murtz, Jan 26, 2010

  3. Don McKenzie

    Jasen Betts Guest

    prolly behaves like a glorified GPS nav system indicating coverage.

    Jasen Betts, Jan 26, 2010