    with. Please enlighten me.

    Thank you for the help.

    -greg

    Greg Nolan, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Greg Nolan

    Paul Watson Guest

    Use the raid manager software, it should be in /usr/sbin/osa. If they
    aren't then just download from Sun and install, sorry I forget the
    package name, the file I use is rm6221-fcs-sparc-bin.zip.

    You shouldn't need metatool really, the A1000 uses hardware raid and
    should present the A1000 as a logical disk, this can then be manipulated
    by DiskSuite.

    --
    Paul Watson #
    Oninit Ltd # Growing old is mandatory

    Paul Watson, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Greg Nolan

    spook Guest

    You should have Raid Manager 6 installed...
    Try typing "rm6" and see if its in your path. It's gui based.

    spook, Apr 13, 2004