    the data.

    Thanks so much!
    -Terry

    Terry, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Your not supposed to have to do anything, after a replacement, it should
    read its information from the disks and work again, the controller would
    read its info from some selected disks and kick up.

    i.e.

    * shut down OS
    * shut down A1000
    * replace controlelrboard
    * power up A1000
    * start OS

    The OS is just to let the RM6 relock the configuration data and
    is not really a part of the repair routine.

    Is this what you have done?

    /Johan A

    Mr. Johan Andersson, Jun 27, 2003