    Help.

    Thanks.

    -Dennis

    dk_, Jul 16, 2008

  2. dk_

    dk_ Guest

    If you mean the external power brick, well I tried a different one. Also I
    used the first power brick to boot another machine and that worked.

    ....so what could have happened?

    -DK

    dk_, Jul 16, 2008

  3. dk_

    dk_ Guest

    Did that. Nothing happens. It's not a monitor problem.

    -DK

    dk_, Jul 16, 2008
  4. dk_

    dk_ Guest

    Yes, did the battery check. But could a CMOS battery cause this?

    I won't get a new machine. I can replace anything in this old IBM A20.

    -DK

    dk_, Jul 16, 2008
  5. dk_

    dk_ Guest

    Radio Shack does not carry the appropriate CMOS battery for this old
    Thinkpad. I ordered some from eBay.

    Thanks.

    -DK

    dk_, Jul 17, 2008
  6. dk_

    dk_ Guest

    SOLUTION...

    Replaced the CMOS battery, problem solved.

    -Dennis

    dk_, Jul 25, 2008