    level's on the DVD software itself. What am I missing?

    Thanks in advance
    Harry Palmer

    Harry Palmer, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Harry Palmer

    GomJabbar Guest

    In Device Manager, open the DVD/CD-ROM drives and double-click on your
    DVD drive. On the Properties tab see if you have the box checked to
    "Enable digital CD audio for this CD-ROM device." Try changing this
    setting.

    GomJabbar, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Harry Palmer

    Harry Palmer Guest

    Dear Gom,

    thanks alot I think that did it. Again thanks for taking the time.

    Harry

    Harry Palmer, Jan 25, 2006