    Anyone had luck modifying the bass/treble of input arriving through LINE IN?

    TIA,
    -- Evan

    Evan Mills, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Evan Mills

    Ric Guest

    You have to select LINE IN on the Digitized Input section on the lower left
    corner of the control panel. Whatever input you select will be affected by
    the equalizer and other DSP effects.

    Ric

    Ric, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Evan Mills

    Evan Mills Guest

    Ric,

    Oh, fer cryin' out loud. I'm SURE I tried that a hundred times! :)

    Works like a charm -- thanks!
    -- Evan

    Evan Mills, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Evan Mills

    Ric Guest

    I know how you feel. Once a concrete pillar jumped out of nowhere and
    smashed into the side of my car... I was just sitting there, minding my own
    business... ;)

    Ric

    Ric, Aug 5, 2003