    ALi Integrated Driver v1.06 of AGP, IDE Cache, and FIR.
    Date: 2002/01/29

    ALi AGP miniport driver 1.90 English
    2002/07/10

    Am I right in thinking that the Integrated driver incorporates
    an earlier version of AGP driver, so I should install the ALi
    miniport driver over the Integrated driver?

    P.

    Paul Moloney, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Hi Paul,

    I can't answer your question, but as a fellow A7A266'er I was curious enough
    to click your link below. I only see version 1.04 listed! Is it just a typo,
    or did you really find 1.06 somewhere? Also, [silly question time] how/where
    do I look to find out which version I'm running on my PC so that I might
    upgrade too?

    Thanks in advance!
    --
    Neil ¦¬D

    http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=A7A266&Type=Latest,

    Neil Turkenkopf, Aug 25, 2004

  3. One more question/comment: I noticed that the drivers listed are only for
    Win95/Win9x/WinME/Win2K, but nothing for XP.
    --
    Neil ¦¬D

    | Hi Paul,
    |
    | I can't answer your question, but as a fellow A7A266'er I was curious
    enough
    | to click your link below. I only see version 1.04 listed! Is it just a
    typo,
    | or did you really find 1.06 somewhere? Also, [silly question time]
    how/where
    | do I look to find out which version I'm running on my PC so that I might
    | upgrade too?
    |
    | Thanks in advance!
    | --
    | Neil ¦¬D
    |
    | | | Checking the latest downloads at
    | |

    http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=A7A266&Type=Latest,
    | | I see the following:
    | |
    | | ALi Integrated Driver v1.06 of AGP, IDE Cache, and FIR.
    | | Date: 2002/01/29
    | |
    | | ALi AGP miniport driver 1.90 English
    | | 2002/07/10
    | |

    Neil Turkenkopf, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Paul Moloney

    Paul Moloney Guest

    Hi Neil,

    If you click on the Beta option at the top of the page,
    you should see extra files listed.

    Regards,

    P.

    Paul Moloney, Aug 25, 2004