    or anything. Thanks ahead of time for any input into this question. If you
    want to ask me a question about anything involved in this just ask I will
    reply as fast as possible. Thanks again.

    David Scovil, Feb 16, 2004

  2. David Scovil

    Tip Guest

    It looks like it will work, but not run at 400. I have PC 2100 DDR
    overclocked 140/280 with an Athlon 2100 running with no problems. Check out
    this great A7M266 forum. You can also look in there for the bios bible. They
    have a list for the optimal settings for your bios.

    http://www.2wolfs.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=a7m266&action=display&num=1073783143

    hth

    Tip, Feb 16, 2004