    LAN. Which address do I send to the software company in order to get a
    key?

    Arnie

    Arnie Berger, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Arnie Berger

    David Guest

    Since it has 2 network adapters best bet is to send them both. Better yet
    just download a crack for the software

    David, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Arnie Berger

    Ben Pope Guest

    Hmm... the bridge has a MAC address? Odd, that one.

    I would use the MAC address of the nVidia adapter (as opposed to the 3Com
    one) as it can be changed, but either will be fine. If you need help
    determining the MAC address of said adaptor, don't hesitate to ask: it's a
    command line option for AWDFLASH that I can look up.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Arnie Berger

    rstlne Guest

    Sounds to me like maybee? your confusing IP and MAC..

    If the software is for something to do with the interent/networking then I
    would use the mac address of the port that you want to use.. Otherwise I
    would use the Nv one..

    rstlne, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Arnie Berger

    Noozer Guest

    Bridge is a software connection between two NICs. Many times between the
    firewire port and the LAN card.

    How many network cards do you have?

    I'd suggest right-click BRIDGE and unbridge the connection.

    Noozer, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Arnie Berger

    Arnie Berger Guest

    Thanks for the replies. The network bridge is enabled and its physical
    address is F2-48-59-28-72-C7. It also has the TCPIP address and subnet
    mask associated with it. The physical address for the 3com NIC, which
    I am using for my LAN, is 02-04-4B-80-80-03. The physical address for
    the nVidia NIC, which is disconnected is, 00-04-4B-80-80-03.

    I also have a firewire port and a dial-up modem connected. So, what
    will happen if I disable the bridge?

    TIA,

    Arnie

    Arnie Berger, Jan 22, 2004