    Can anyonetell me is there that great of a differance between the two boards
    for like gaming.Will they both support the same cpu's like the 3200+.

    thanks 4 the help

    evenstar, Jul 2, 2003

  2. evenstar

    LiveWire Guest

    Can anyonetell me is there that great of a differance between the two
    boards
    The only difference is the features. Performance and CPU support is the
    same.

    LiveWire, Jul 2, 2003

  3. evenstar

    Nom Guest

    Support is the same.
    But DELUXE has Soundstorm Audio, Firewire, SATA, and RAID. No reason to
    consider the non-deluxe, as the price difference is minimal.

    Nom, Jul 2, 2003
  4. evenstar

    BiG_Orange Guest

    A7N8X Dlx is the deluxe board. lol. Search the groups, you know this has
    been asked before.

    BiG_Orange, Jul 4, 2003