    put the bios chip into the a7n8x deluxe?

    tia

    matt

    Matt, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Matt

    JBM Guest

    No. They have different chip sets

    JBM, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Matt

    Aussie Guest

    If u think u've got a corrupted bios,next time u boot up mobo WILL check the
    floppy (regardless of its settings) drive and look for a valid flash and a
    current or newer bios .A7N8X Deluxe do have this feature built in.It did
    happen with mine.Accidently ,during flashing my kid turn the power off from
    the wall socket. When i reboot the box mobo picked up the operation where it
    left off b4 and flashed it self with the new bios.Its running ok since (4
    mnths)..(A7N8X Deluxe v2.)

    Aussie, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Matt

    Wazza Guest

    Wazza, Dec 25, 2003
  5. Matt

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Are you kidding or trolling?

    Roy Coorne, Dec 26, 2003
  6. Matt

    Wazza Guest

    No, he is fair dinkum. You would be surprised what this kid does to his
    computers.Follow his posts for a while if you want a laugh.

    Wazza, Dec 26, 2003