    question
    thanks in advance
    bob

    bob, Dec 10, 2003

  2. bob

    Paul Guest

    The first link has more up to date info on voltages. The second link
    shows pictures of the keys on the AGP slot for the various combinations
    of cards and motherboard types.

    http://www.ati.com/support/agpchart/agp.html
    http://mirror.ati.com/support/faq/agpchart.html (scroll down)

    ALL IN WONDER 128 PRO... 3.3V, 1.5V 1X, 2X, 4X

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Dec 10, 2003

  3. If you are talking about one of the Radeon AIW cards, the answer is "yes".
    In fact the A7N8X series don't support the older 3.3 volt cards, so you
    must only use one of the newer 1.5 volt cards.

    Captain Sarcastic, Dec 10, 2003
  4. bob

    bob Guest

    Thanks for the info
    from what I have read here it seems like the best board to buy
    have a good holiday
    bob

    bob, Dec 10, 2003
  5. bob

    docsavage Guest

    I'm Curious...
    Is the ATI Radeon 7000 in that catagory? That is, I'm using it and it
    doesn't seem to have any problems.
    Although I'm still having trouble with the 'choppy' audio in MS WMP.
    thanks
    ds

    docsavage, Dec 11, 2003