    connections see drives non-raid configurations? Any ideas would be
    greatly appreciated.

    cal

    cal, Jun 27, 2003

  2. cal

    JKay Guest

    I am planning on doing the same thing. Just order two Asus SATA Dongles.

    I've read that you have to remove the master/slave jumper on your PATA
    drive, and of course you need to load the drivers for the SATA m/b feature.

    JKay, Jun 27, 2003

  3. cal

    cal Guest

    Tried without the jumper as well. It still a no go. If you can get
    your dongles to work let us know.

    cal

    cal, Jun 28, 2003
  4. cal

    cal Guest

    Guess what! Finally got it to work. It was a jumper thing after all.
    It seems that the Samsung 20gig disk just plain won't work with Iwill
    converters but the Fireball will.

    Thanks for the ideas.

    cal

    cal, Jun 28, 2003
  5. cal

    Nom Guest

    It will work if you change the jumpers. Try all combinations, including no
    jumpers at all.

    Nom, Jul 1, 2003