    I am using Corsair XMS PC 3500 cas 2 DDR and want to know what memory
    timings to use. I want just the standard settings not the OC settings,
    Thank you.

    me, Jun 25, 2003

  2. me

    Minotaur Guest

    Ok, change it so you can manualy configure the setings in the BIOS.
    Change RAM/FSB speed to 100%, not SPD, or AUTO (depends on your BIOS)
    Now in the RAM speed setings from top to bottom 7-3-3-2 (thats what you
    wanted to know)

    I have both of my 512M sticks @ 2.7V, in Duel Channel @ 200FSB on an A7N8X

    Cheers

    Minotaur, Jun 25, 2003

  3. me

    me Guest

    Thank you for the info. It seemed to be OK the way I had it but it
    wasn't up to spec, thanks again.

    me, Jun 25, 2003