    I just installed WinXP on my new A7N8X board... the USB ports are
    working but how can I tell if the 2.0 drivers are installed or if XP
    installed the 1.1 drivers only?

    Jon Hume, Jun 23, 2003

  2. I just installed WinXP on my new A7N8X board... the USB ports are
    One of the 3 controllers under the USB section in device manager should be a
    Enhanced PCI to USB host controller ... that is the USB 2.0 controller.

    Jason

    Jason Knutson, Jun 23, 2003

  3. Jon Hume

    Jon Hume Guest

    thanks Jason... I do have the Enhanced PCI to USB host controller
    entry ... also my attached Epson 2400 scanner does seem to be working
    at high speed... I guess I was just not sure because my old mobo had a
    different entry (NEC) in the setup listing for 2.0

    Jon Hume, Jun 23, 2003