  1. Bugman

    Bugman Guest

    Does anyone which version of Bios Savior is used with a ver. 2.0 board? There are two models listed, RD1-PMC4 or LPC4, for the A7N8X Deluxe.

    Bugman, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Bugman

    BOB FISHER Guest

    i'm using the RD1-PMC4 for my version 1.04 board.they go by flash rom type
    and bios size so yours is the same.

    BOB FISHER, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Bugman

    Big F'N Deal Guest

    I also believe it is the PMC-4. I plan on getting one soon too.

    --
    ASUS A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0 Demoulous Uber Bios 1005
    Athlon XP 1700+ T'bred B running 12 x 168 (~2.0 GHz) @ 1.6volt
    512 Corsair TwinX 2700LL 2-2-2-5
    WinXP Pro SP1
    CM Aero 7+ w/ Arctic Ceramique
    Microcool North Pole w/ Arctic Ceramique
    Southbridge w/ generic heatsink
    Serial ATA chip w/ heatsink
    All Mosfets w/ Microcool heatsinks
    TDK 40x12x40 CDRW / JVC LiteOn 16X DVD-Rom
    Western Digital 120GB Serial ATA
    Sony FDD
    MSI GeForce4 Ti4200 VTD128
    2x 53CFM Mechatronics intake fans