a7n8x Deluxe with ATI 9600 Pro Video Card (hang problem with AGP 8x)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by arch, Jan 4, 2004.

  1. arch

    arch Guest

    arch, Jan 4, 2004

  2. arch

    peter Guest

    Running a a7n8xDeluxe rev2.0 with an ATI 9600 pro and Omega Drivers without
    any problems.
    Barton2500 @2200(200x11) [email protected]
    peter

    peter, Jan 4, 2004

  3. arch

    Tom Braider Guest

    I have had that mobo & card (not AIW) running at AGP 8X for a couple of
    months without any problems. For those who may have this problem, the
    links you gave provide the solution - set the speed back to 4X.

    ~TB

    Tom Braider, Jan 4, 2004