    configuration and motherboard?
    Anybody can guide me?

    Thanks in advance.

    Lulu Johnny, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Lulu Johnny

    Ed Guest

    Athlon XP 2500+ runs at 1833MHz (166 x 11.0), Best way is to have the
    Ram in sync (100%) with the CPU FSB.

    For PC2700(DDR333)
    CPU External Frequency = 166MHz
    CPU Frequency Multiple = 11.0

    For PC3200 (DDR400)
    CPU External Frequency = 200MHz
    CPU Frequency Multiple = 9.0

    Memory Frequency = 100%
    Memory Timing = Optimal, or User Defined and set the SDRAM timings
    manually if you know what they are or need to adjust.

    Ed

    Ed, Jun 28, 2003