    If I buy a USB memory-stick, will I be albe to boot from this device on my
    A7N8X DL mobo?

    If so, how do I set this up in BIOS?

    Sven, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Sven

    Ed Guest

    Well if the PDF Manuals are correct, then there is no option to boot
    from USB on the Deluxe or Standard version of the A7N8X.

    Boot Device: [Floppy] [LS120] [HDD] [SCSI] [CDROM] [ZIP100] [LAN]
    [Disabled]

    Cheers,
    Ed

    Ed, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Sven

    Clive Lumb Guest

    What about "Boot other device" ?

    Clive Lumb, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Sven

    Ed Guest

    Thanks for the heads up!
    Using 1004 bios here, is 1005 OK, no probs?

    Cheers,
    Ed

    Ed, Jun 28, 2003
  5. Sven

    Sven Guest

    Later BIOS revisions added the following options: [USB-FDD] [USB-ZIP]
    Hmm, I don't have these options. My board is rev 1.04 with BIOS 1004

    Sven, Jun 28, 2003