    Is Somebody guive me the global procedure to install sata driver (1.0.0.22
    SiI3112 SATA drivers) because when i boot on the cd, F6, S... I have a error

    Than you very much for your help

    Denis, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Denis

    Nom Guest

    Right-Click on "My Computer" and select "Manage".

    Go to "Disk Management" - you format and partition your drive here.
    error

    You only need to do that, in order to install Windows XP on your SATA drive.

    Download these drivers http://web.newsguy.com/nomnet/silicon_v10029.zip and
    unzip them to your desktop. Go into Device Manager in Windows, right-click
    the SATA controller, and update the driver. Point the wizard at your
    desktop.
    You need to do that before you can format the drive !

    Nom, Jun 26, 2003