    kennt Infomaterial, aus dem ich das entnehmen kann.

    Vielen Dank!

    Ciao René

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Schultze?=, Dec 28, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Schultze?=

    DaveyB Guest

    Hallo,

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/sector101/public/R79.jpg

    SMD Teilaufkleber "01C"

    Entsprechend: http://www.delsound.com.au/components smd 3 03.htm
    "01C" = Ohm 10K

    Hi,
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/sector101/public/R79.jpg
    SMD Component label "01C"
    According to: http://www.delsound.com.au/components smd 3 03.htm
    "01C" = 10K Ohm

    DaveyB

    DaveyB, Dec 31, 2004

  3. Hi Davey,

    as I wrote the first message, I did not realized, that this is an
    english written newsgroup.
    Much more I am so happy, that you could help me.
    Thank you very much.

    But as I take a view on the pics you linked I scared because I saw that
    another chip is lost which I did not missed before.

    Perhaps you can say something about that one because I can not see the
    information at the foto.
    It is the one, called 'RN 131'.

    Ciao René

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Schultze?=, Jan 5, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Schultze?=

    DaveyB Guest

    Hi, there are no markings on RN101 so I measured it out with a multimeter with the component in
    place. It appears to be a dual resistor network containing two 220R resistors.

    Davey

    DaveyB, Jan 6, 2005