A7N8X-E Deluxe = Very Nice!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by zx9r, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. zx9r

    zx9r Guest

    Just built a new system with the above board.

    I have to say that as a usual Abit customer this board
    makes a nice change!

    Good performance with an xp2500 @ 11*200 and
    2 sticks of Kingmax ddr433 @ 200 in dual channel.
    WD 200 on the Sata.
    HiS Rad 9800pro IceQ

    Strange conflicting Aopen CDRW and NEC 2510
    on the 2ndary ide... wouldn't play together!
    No matter what the master/slave/CS setting... strange?
    Gave random corruption on the Sata... grrr!
    Swopped the CDRW for an ASUS one and all ok!

    Other than that it rocks! Nice one ASUS

    Cheers
    Ted

    zx9r, Jul 7, 2004