A7N8X/GF4Ti4200 AGP(PCI Mode)

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Wayne, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Hello all,

    I'm wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following:

    When I look at the properties of my Gfx Card under Display
    Properties>Setting>Advanced>GeForce Ti4200 the Adapter Information is
    showing the Bus to be AGP (PCI Mode). And in the slide out side bar AGP
    capabilities are shown as unknown and the AGP Rate slider shows AGP
    Disabled.

    I'm not a complete noob with PCs so I've tried all the obvious things like
    latest drivers and checking all the settings in BIOS etc but I cant solve
    the problem.

    I've done a google search and found that several people have solved it by
    upgrading their chipset AGP drivers, however these were for Intel chipsets
    and I cant find anything about Nforce mobos/chipsets.

    Anyone any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,

    WB.

    Wayne, Aug 16, 2003

[...]