    please post it here.

    TIA,

    Hal

    Hal, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Hal

    Lane Guest

    =---

    Can you be more specific, regarding platform, system specs and the actual
    problem and not in the least, what do you want to be answered.

    Lane

    Lane, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Hal:

    I have had no problems using Symantec Ghost over TCP/IP.

    There are two ways to go about it. The native way is to use Crynwr Packet Drivers (PD) and
    the other is to use NDIS2 drivers and a NDIS to PD "shim".

    I am not familiar with the embedded NIC "MCP integrated NVIDIA- MAC + Realtek- 8201BL PHY"
    but the objective would to be to obtain the latest NDIS2 an/or PD drivers.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Hal

    Todd Howard Guest

    I just used ghost 2003 on my A7N8X dlx this weekend with a 120gig removable
    HD and it went smooth....no problems....but keep in mind I havent tried to
    restore from the image I made....but if what ghost says is true it should be
    no problem.....
    TH
    =---

    Todd Howard, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Hal

    Hal Guest

    I want to use either the 3COM Ethernet and/or the USB 2.0 ports to image
    between two A7N8X Deluxe motherboards.

    When I have setup a boot floppy in the past for the 3COM or USB ports,
    Ghost has not reconizied the 3COM 3C920B-EMB or the USB 2.0 ports even
    though I use the ethernet daily and use USB 2.0 with XP.

    TIA,

    Hal

    Hal, Nov 11, 2003
  6. Todd:

    If you can view the GHO file via Ghost Explorer then you will be able to restore all or
    selected data.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 11, 2003
  7. The 3c920 uses the same drivers as the 3c905. Just create a NDIS2 or PD disk for the 3c905.
    3COM offers both NDIS2 and PD drivers.

    Dave

    | |

    David H. Lipman, Nov 11, 2003