    money) ?!

    Thanks in advance;
    -ha-

    -ha-, Feb 10, 2004

  2. -ha-

    -DraconuS- Guest

    Hi

    Deluxe gives you advances of IEEE1394, SoundStorm APU, SATA and... check
    www.asus.com next time :)

    -DraconuS-, Feb 10, 2004

  3. -ha-

    Andrew Guest

    The same as when the same question was asked a couple of days ago.

    Andrew, Feb 10, 2004
  4. -ha-

    Steven L Cox Guest

    Ya know, I *kinda* understand not digging thru hundreds of older
    messages on the newsgroup, but the fact that the exact specs for both
    mobos are easily found at the Asus website makes this sort of question
    inexcusable. There is a difference between utilizing resources and
    making others do your work for you.

    -s-

    Steven L Cox, Feb 10, 2004