    what the problem is.

    Thanks,
    Eric

    Eric Feinstein, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Eric Feinstein

    Doug Ramage Guest

    Nforce chip set usually prefers the cpu and ram to be run in sync.

    Doug Ramage

    Doug Ramage, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Eric Feinstein

    dino Guest

    how can you set the CPU to 200 when you have 2700 Ram??...I know there is
    options for that but if it works you are severely OC'ing your RAM..and as
    Doug said..these setups prefer to be set to 100%..so if RAM is at 200..so is
    CPU

    dino, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Eric Feinstein

    Dreamaker Guest

    under clock your fsb to 166 - 333

    and try it again...

    Dreamaker, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Eric Feinstein

    Ed Guest

    You can actually loose performance running CPU and Ram out of sync.
    Ed

    Ed, Sep 26, 2004