    Any ideas on what I can do to fix it or is the motherboard trashed?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    Dave.US, Jun 22, 2003

  2. Dave.US

    bIOforger Guest

    Flashbak to 1007? u did keep a backup didnt u? ;)

    bIOforger, Jun 22, 2003

  3. Dave.US

    F.N Guest

    You sure you flashed the right BIOS version to that MB?

    Try clearing CMOS. Most bad flashes DON'T allow you to boot at all,
    so the problem is something else, like I said above, sounds like you
    flashed the wrong BIOS version for your (original?) A7v.

    F.N, Jun 22, 2003