    on it ?
    The ASUS site says 1.05. is needed for the AMD XP

    thanks

    FUFU, Jan 15, 2004

  2. FUFU

    WSikorski Guest

    Hi,
    I have the 1.04 running an AMD XP2100+ (Palamino core) in jumperless mode.

    Wayne

    WSikorski, Jan 15, 2004

  3. FUFU

    dgk Guest

    I have 1.05 and can't get my 1600+ paly to work right. It boots but
    bombs out just trying to install Win98. It's set for 10.5 * 133,
    voltage is 1.70. Memory is 133 (and is PC133). I turned off Spread
    Spectrum. Any ideas what else to try? There are many memory settings
    that I have no idea about. That is defaulting to SPD.

    dgk, Jan 15, 2004