    No change with the pops clicks and hisses. This is under windows XP
    pro.

    Thanks for any advice

    MeNotHome, Jun 26, 2003

  2. MeNotHome

    Adam Reif Guest

    No change with the pops clicks and hisses. This is under windows XP
    First thing to try - open Media Player, go to TOOLS -> OPTIONS -> CD AUDIO
    (tab) and turn off Digital Playback. See if that makes a difference.

    Some people have had success with new mouse drivers.

    Good luck,

    Adam.

    Adam Reif, Jun 27, 2003

  3. MeNotHome

    -DraconuS- Guest

    Hi

    What is so funny with removing all the SDR dimms with DDR ones for the new mobo?
    ;)

    -DraconuS-, Jun 30, 2003
  4. MeNotHome

    F.N Guest