a7v133 rev1.04 + amd duron 1600

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Max, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Max

    Max Guest

    Hi all.

    I did install the duron 1600 on my asus a7v133, replacing
    an athlon 800, with no problems. it ran well at 1600 and
    no halt occured. after a false contact I probably caused
    removing memory for a friend, that didn't start anymore.

    I also bought other 2 of those duron, for other friends,
    wich never started on our a7v133 always 1.04, updated
    bios.

    now, is there any known issue on those mb for those
    processors to don't work ? why mine first been working ?

    the cpu I first bought was brown, while the second 2's are green,
    is there any difference ? on the plaque both say "duron 1600",
    but the second supplied never ran. what happened ? any clue ?

    thanks for let me understand :)

    Max, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Max

    Acedrew Guest