    it doing this? Was this motherboard made without any consideration for
    PCI video or am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

    (It does this with any PCI card, not just this one).

    Lost, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Lost

    Patch Guest

    I've got an A7v133 (without the VW) and to switch from AGP to PCI I would
    have to go into BIOS & choose what I was going to use as the primary video
    display. I'm sure yours has the same option.

    Patch, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Lost

    Lost Guest

    I've done that, it makes no difference. As so far as I can discern, that Bios
    option does nothing whatsoever. Could it be a voltage problem?

    Lost, Nov 13, 2003