    166MHz.
    Is this so that this test makes problem with this mobo or is only with me?
    Roy

    Roy, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Roy

    mikere Guest

    As was suggested to me with my problems, you might want to have a look at
    http://www.memtest86.com/ and download the memory testing utility. It is
    very thorough.

    mikere, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Roy

    Roy Guest

    i checked and have no problem with memory but i must overvoltage my CPU to
    1.75V then its absolut stabil
    on default speed.

    Roy, Aug 21, 2004