    the switch functions?

    I already know ASUS doesn't promise support for this cpu/mobo combo

    Dave

    midol, Oct 25, 2005

  2. midol

    chris Guest

    I'm not sure what setting that would be. According to the manual, you need
    to set the dip switches to OFF-ON-ON-ON-ON. The CPU has a bus speed of
    166.67. Multilpy that by 11 and you get 1.83Ghz.

    If you are into overclocking, you might try setting the dip switches to
    OFF-OFF-ON-ON-ON. Hence, you get a 200Mhz bus. Mind you, since you can't
    control the voltage of the CPU with this MB, it may not work.

    chris, Oct 26, 2005