    this does not happen very often and I'm more curious more that anything else
    apart from that it works Fine
    Is anyone experience this Problem

    John, Aug 7, 2004

  2. John

    Paul Guest

    Do you run memtest86 on the machines you build ? You shouldn't
    install an OS until the memory is proved error free. Bad memory
    can corrupt the install, and cause you to start all over again.
    http://www.memtest.org

    Your motherboard has integrated graphics, and will use the system
    memory for the frame buffer and for textures. So, either the
    motherboard or the memory is at fault, for pink squares or streaks.

    Some integrated graphics chipsets seem to be sensitive to the
    clock speed used with them. The manual for this board says you
    may use up to PC2700 memory. Perhaps you've set the thing to
    [By SPD] and used a PC3200 stick of ram, and the Northbridge is
    running the memory interface at DDR400, when really with
    the integrated graphics, it cannot handle it ?

    Have you looked in the Hardware Monitor page of the BIOS, to see
    whether the voltages look good ? PSU voltages have a tolerance
    of 5%, so see if they are within that allowance. Your board probably
    draws most of its current from +5V.

    Just a guess,
    Paul

    Paul, Aug 7, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    All sounds Very reasonable.I have already changes sticks time to cross
    fingers Cheers

    John, Aug 7, 2004