    resetting send me to the bios.

    any thoughts?

    thanks in advance

    the devil, Jun 24, 2003

  2. the devil

    Chris C Guest

    Hi, I'd be very surprised if you get this board to run at a FSB of 200mhz.
    I've never heard of anyone doing this successfully and keeping it
    stable......
    Chris

    Chris C, Jun 26, 2003

  3. the devil

    -|- Guest

    Even those with a XP3200+ /w 200FSB?

    -|-, Jun 26, 2003
  4. the devil

    Chris C Guest

    Hi, I think you'll find it's to do with the PCI divider not the CPU........
    Chris

    Chris C, Jun 27, 2003
  5. the devil

    Chris C Guest

    Besides, I don't think the A7V8X supports that processor as it run
    internally at 400mhz. As far as I understand 333 is the maximum this board
    will take.....
    Chris

    Chris C, Jun 27, 2003