    the Barton 2500+. Sisoft Sandra only rated my setup as Athlone 2400+.
    Mant Thanks.
    Dave.

    yaesu, Feb 29, 2004

  2. yaesu

    Ben Pope Guest

    Well I dunno what the 33 is in the CPU Ext Freq, but otherwise it looks
    correct.

    Did SiSoft rate it as a 2400+, or equivalent to a 2400+? In what test did
    you see this?

    What timings is your memory set to? WIth Cas3 I suspect your memory
    bandwidth could be a little lower than their test, which might explain it.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Feb 29, 2004