    AFAIK, the BIOS on that machine is the latest: 1013, IIRC.

    Is this the best that can be expected?

    Perce

    Percival P. Cassidy, Sep 13, 2011

  2. See the manual, paragraph 1.7. When conforming to the modules listed
    there, I see no indications the clock-speed or dual-channel mode should
    be disabled.

    However, for this to fully work, the modules should conform to the rules
    laid down there (type of module, single-sides/double-sides, type of DRAM
    chips used, etc).

    Perhaps try different combinations to see where the board switches to
    333MHz and/or single-channel mode. Also examine the modules in more
    detail to see if they are indeed 100% identical.

    Regards,

    Patrick.

    Patrick Vervoorn, Sep 13, 2011