    I'm gonna boot up in safe mode real soon now" message...
    --email: icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
    <URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

    Thomas A. Horsley, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Per Thomas A. Horsley:
    My vote goes for what a co-worker suggested back in the mainframe days.

    She said that every keyboard should have a big, red "Oh Shit!" key.

    You press the key and the last thing you did/message you sent is automagically
    undone/retracted.

    (PeteCresswell), Mar 1, 2006

  3. Thomas A. Horsley

    Bob Doran Guest

    In my experience, that doesn't work with women, nor computers... Like in the
    movie, Dr. Strangelove, once you press the button, there's no going back...

    Bob Doran, Mar 1, 2006
  4. Thomas A. Horsley

    Geoff Guest

    My asus accepts voice commands, so, I say, 'computer, run a level 2
    diagnostic' and it gets done . . .

    -g

    Geoff, Mar 3, 2006