    I've a serious problems with my marvell Yukon integrated ethernet
    adapter. It's doesn't work, IT IS DEAD. My bios version is 1016 and
    motherboard drivers version is 6.65. Some suggestions?

    Satanax, May 16, 2006

  2. Satanax

    Leadfoot Guest

    Does the nvidia ethernet controller work?

    Leadfoot, May 16, 2006

  3. Satanax

    RJT Guest

    Satanax schreef:
    Please note that the motherboard drivers from either Asus or nVidia
    (incl version 6.65) do NOT include drivers for the Marvell Yukon
    ethernet controller, you have to install these seperately. Did you do that?

    RJT, May 16, 2006
  4. Satanax

    Paul Guest

    "Onboard Marvell LAN" [Enabled] in the BIOS ?

    Paul

    Paul, May 16, 2006
  5. Satanax

    John Guest

    I have an A8Ve Deluxe and never have been able to get the Marvell chip
    to work with the ASUS supplied driver. Downloaded one from Marvell's
    website and it works fine. May not be your same problem but give it a
    try.

    John

    John, May 17, 2006
  6. Satanax

    Satanax Guest

    Yes it does correctly!

    Satanax, May 17, 2006
  7. Satanax

    Satanax Guest

    Yes i did, but the problem is i don't see any led flashing :-(

    Satanax, May 17, 2006
  8. Satanax

    Satanax Guest

    Unluckly it's enabled just

    Satanax, May 17, 2006
  9. Satanax

    Satanax Guest

    I'll try, thanks a lot

    Satanax, May 17, 2006
  10. Have you tried a crossover cable? I had to use one when connecting the
    Marvell LAN port to a hub, otherwise I encountered the same problem that you
    have (no flashing LEDs). When I was connecting to a router a straight
    through cable would work fine. I'm not saying that this is your problem,
    but just a suggestion of something else to try.

    Have you enabled and checked the LAN Cable Status in the Advanced options in
    the BIOS? This might also give you an idea of what's happening with the
    port and cable that you are using.

    Homer J. Simpson, May 18, 2006