A8N-SLI Premium problems! ARGH!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by jpb1818, Sep 19, 2006.

1. jpb1818

jpb1818

Hello everyone! :D

I have an A8N-SLI Premium running an AMD 64 X2 4200+, two GeForce 7600 GT's, 1MB RAM (Corsair), Raptor 34GB 10,000rpm HD, and a 550W power supply.

I have installed all the latest drivers (that I know of), but my system crashes randomly and restarts :mad: . This happens while I'm playing games, surfin' the web, or even while it is just sitting idle while I'm sleeping. I cannot find anything about this problem. When I send in the error code to microsoft (you know, the little window that pops up after the system reboot, asking you if you want to send in the error code), I get a response about incorrect drivers, but it doesn't say which drivers. Pulling up the event log reveals a 1000, 1001, 1002 error codes, which I believe I have found to be code related to Internet Explorer problems.

I had IE 6 while this was happening, and I just upgraded to IE 7, and it is still happening :confused: . Does anyone have a clue as to what could possibly be going on in my computer? Or should I drown it in my pool and start over :rolleyes: ? Thanks you all!
    Paul

jpb1818, Sep 19, 2006
Ask a Question