    Looking for a 4-port version with true hardware RAID 5. Basically
    something like the 3Ware 9550SX but with an interface that can plug into
    the A8N SLI Prem.

    Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

    old man Guest

    I use an Adaptec card, but there are numerous to choose from.
    Whats wrong with the 3ware?

    old man, Mar 23, 2007

  3. In message old man sprach
    forth the following:
    The 9550SX is PCI-X; the A8N-SLI Premium has PCI-Express.

    Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, Mar 23, 2007
  4. Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

    Joel Guest

    You can not even get on their website. They don't offer the service and
    quality they once did. I'm done Asus!

    Joel, Mar 26, 2007
  5. Do a Google on ARECA 1210. Great stuff, but pricey, like all
    true RAID 5 hardware.

    Ivan Vestergaard, Mar 26, 2007
  6. Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

    Eric Parker Guest

    What about the 9650SE-4LPML from 3ware ?
    I think it meets your criteria.

    I'd stay with 3ware if you're used to them.

    Eric

    Eric Parker, Mar 27, 2007