    Dir C: /S doesn't really do the trick any more...

    tia
    Olav

    Olav, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Olav

    Paul Guest

    First of all, there is this Nvidia site, which addresses issues
    around SLI.

    http://www.slizone.com/page/home.html

    For SLI to work, there has to be a "profile" for the application
    that you want to take advantage of SLI.

    (Existing profiles? Notice that 3DMark2001SE is at the bottom
    of the scrollable frame, and you can still get copies of that
    for download. That is what I use for 3D testing, and I leave
    the demo loop running overnight as a stability test. There
    should be enough entries in this list to give you a few ideas.
    Later versions of 3DMark will make better use of the hardware
    in your video cards.)

    http://www.slizone.com/object/slizone2_game.html

    (Making your own profile entry.)

    http://www.slizone.com/object/slizone_appprofile_howto1.html

    There must be a few game demos you can download and test with
    as well. Like maybe the Doom3 demo and the like. Having
    ADSL or a cable modem, would be a good thing at a time like
    this, as game demos tend to be large downloads.

    Paul

    Paul, Feb 8, 2006