    PS: I never boot before the PC without the pci TV card.

    Thank you for replying.
    Gio

    Giobibo, Dec 7, 2005

  2. What is your PCI Clock Synchronization Mode set to in your BIOS setup? If
    it's currently set to 33.33MHz change it to Auto and then try using the TV
    card again.

    Homer J. Simpson, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Giobibo

    Dirk Pajonk Guest

    this board has got problems with tv cards. to low voltage on pci bus.
    with a skystar 2 pci sat dvb-s card the board is damaged totally i've read.

    Dirk Pajonk, Dec 7, 2005
  4. I've used both an ATI TV WONDER ELITE and an ATI TV WONDER PRO in my ASUS
    A8N-SLI Premium (always in PCI slot 3).

    The only problem I found was that I couldn't lock the PCI bus at 33.33MHz
    and set the external CPU Frequency at anything other than 200MHz. At a CPU
    frequency of even 201MHz, starting the TV application would cause a complete
    system lockup. Setting the PCI Clock Synchronization Mode to Auto solved
    that problem.

    I haven't had any other problems with either TV card with this motherboard.

    Homer J. Simpson, Dec 7, 2005
  5. Giobibo

    Dirk Pajonk Guest

    Thats right. The prmium version hasn't got the problem. Just the Deluxe and
    the non delux!
    I've got a premium too. And all is working!

    Dirk Pajonk, Dec 8, 2005