    price difference plus $.04 shipping difference)
    Thanks,
    Doug

    dhs, May 12, 2006

  2. dhs

    sj Guest

    Buy the MSI version, it's better.

    sj, May 15, 2006

  3. dhs

    dhs Guest

    I would, but the Asus board supports ECC memory. (Why Nvidia
    doesn't spec this in its NBP version (supposedly more stable)
    is beyond me.)

    I did find one difference in the specs - the NBP board supports
    fewer RAID modes. So you're actually paying more ($7.04, to be
    precise) for less, apparently (although, to be fair, you do
    get the extra acronym).

    dhs, May 15, 2006